Thursday 1 January 2009

Let's get it started (ha!), let's get it started in here.

2009 - Over 16 years since I was born. And now, I have come to realize that it's about damn time I start to express myself more. Yes, more.

Let's get to the basics now shall we? Right now, I'm a complete stranger to you (probably). I could say that I'm 24 years old, and you'd believe me. I could say I'm a hot chick, and you'd believe me. I could say that my mom and dad died in Iraq in a crossfire while I was left alone in an orphanage only to be picked up by Black Americans who raised me to become a Samurai warrior, and you'd believe me.

So a little bit about myself:

  • I... oh wait, what's my profile for? That always comes first.
  • My physical appearance, oh yes, I'm proud of it even though it may not be that good. I'm neither short nor tall, and I have a weird hairstyle. I'm definitely NOT the muscular guy that all the girls dig so much.
  • As of right now, I am completely used to being bullied by the big dudes, if you know what I mean.
  • I'm the complete opposite of a patriot, and I'm not ashamed of it. I'm really, really sorry to all the "Pakistan Zindabad!" people. Sorry.
  • I am extremely rebellious. More rebellious than the most rebellious person you may know. But the absence of my ability to express my rebellious thoughts causes people to deny this characteristic of mine.
  • Team work is not my game.
  • Socialization is not my style.
  • I like to compare the attitudes of American's and Pakistani's for a reason that even I can't fully comprehend. I hate it when I do something and my friends say: "No one in the world except you does this". When they say "No one in the world", they actually mean "No one in the Pakistani community". I eventually find some people who do that particular thing. But I refrain from telling my friends about them because I think they don't deserve it.
  • I try... I fail, I try... I fail, I stop trying.
  • I love to learn about the world. What bugs me is the fact that most people I know don't have the slightest clue who Mario is.
  • I DO NOT like to indulge in activities such as smoking in secluded places with my friends (or gangsters). Believe me, I don't.
  • I eat a lot, A LOT. I eat so much that I believe I may have an eating disorder. But the astonishing part, is that I'm as thin as a stick.
  • Last, but not least, I am weird. And I accept it.
You officially know who I am! With a yo ho ho and a bottle o' Rum!

7 comments: