Saturday 17 January 2009

Released from my captivity

Oh my good Lord...
How long has it been since my last post? What has been keeping me away from posting, you ask? Why, information and communication technology of course! The e-portfolio. The e-portfolio. The god damned e-portfolio.

Since December (or November, perhaps?), I had been spending entire days working on the project, which had been keeping me captive for a good 2 months. I used to eat ICT for breakfast, I used to breathe ICT through my nose and I used to dream ICT in my sleep. But now, I have been released from my captivity. Finally... finally.

During my research, I learnt about something very important which is, prostitu... I mean, procrastination. Avoid it, avoid procrastination at all costs. I learnt it the hard way. I had 3 months to complete my project, however, I only used one-and-a-half. The reason? I am one of the biggest procrastinators this world has ever known. Everyday I used to say to myself "No worries, lots of time left" until the last month. It forced me to work thrice as fast. Fortunately, I finished my work before the set deadline, but it also got me thinking, "Would I have been under this much pressure if I started my work on time?" The answer was obviously 'no'. So I hope that no one reading this will make the same mistake I made (Assuming, of course, the one reading hasn't done his A-levels).

Did I mention, I have to make another e-portfolio?

2 comments:

  1. No it isn't :P.
    "Would I have been under this much pressure if I started my work on time?"
    N-O.
    Why?
    ICT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaha! That's one idiotic mistake.

    ReplyDelete