Sunday 17 January 2010

Back in business.

Oh yes. Oh yes. Yes indeed! It is I, Talz, blogging again. But, alas, i have nothing interesting to talk about at this very moment.

I have my last re-sit tomorrow. I shall start with my first real post tomorrow! But enough of that, let's talk business, and I mean business:

Hammad Ali (Also known as @Hamster41).

You probably don't know him. But, Hammad Ali, is absolutely, positively AWESOME. That is the sole purpose of this blog. That is the reason I have brought my in-depth physics studying to a grinding halt. THAT is the reason I am typing write now even though my fingers are shaking and covered in blood (Not really, just for dramatic effect). Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it is true. Awesomeness has reached new heights. Kudos to you my friend. You have broken the laws of... everything.

My dear followers, if you are reading this, spread the word. Spread it like you spread butter on your toast. Spread it like DeeDee spreads her magic dust over Riyadh in the morning. Spread it like you've never spread anything before.

Awesome.

4 comments:

  1. I am Hammad Ali and I approve of this awesome post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I approve of this awesome post too, only because of the last paragraph =D

    YAY.

    I shall sprinkle and extra dose of magic upon your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I approve of it because, blah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I approve of it 'cause you blogged after a year. o_O

    ReplyDelete