Saturday 30 January 2010

Hyphen Underscore Hyphen

It's been a great week. Musical, rather.

Yeah.

But all good things come to an end, don't they?

-_-

I've been depressed lately. I don't know why. We all have our mood swings, I guess. I've started to argue a lot with my parents. Quite pointless, really. I question so many things, things that people can't answer, things that people can't ever answer. Don't blame me, I get motivated by the strangest of things.

"Question everything" - Discovery Science Channel.

Enough of that, I'm not depressed anymore. Not this day, atleast.

Don't you just hate it when you're sad and another person tries to cheer you up, the very next day you feel great but the other person starts feeling down? Yeah.

Yeah.

I don't hate my life, even though it's not perfect.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Wise, but I don't particularly believe life is short. It's long enough. Long enough to right your wrongs. Long enough to actually make something out of it. Long enough to be able to reach your goals before you reach the end.

The end.

The end isn't near, unless you want it to be.

7 comments:

  1. I said it before, I'll say it again.

    It's facking perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wise, but I don't particularly believe life is short. It's long enough. Long enough to right your wrongs. Long enough to actually make something out of it. Long enough to be able to reach your goals before you reach the end."

    Someone finally thinks that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This beautiful. Seriously. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I made a grammar mistake in a 4 word comment. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just hate it when you're sad and another person tries to cheer you up, the very next day you feel great but the other person starts feeling down? Yeah.

    SO true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I disagree.

    You say you have arguments with your parents. Pointless, really. You know what really sucks? Waking up to find them not there. Ever again. And you couldn't even say sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happens with me ALOT XD.
    Random mood swings. Blah blah blah.
    And at that point I HATE the one trying to cheer me up <.<
    But yeah...Life aint perfect but still XD.
    "Long enough to right your wrongs."

    ReplyDelete