Thursday 4 February 2010

Junk food fo' life.

...

...

...

... Sorry followers, I have to eat my Big Mac. I shall blog after a while.

*5 minutes later*

I have been eating nothing but junk food for the past 5 days. My parents left for Pakistan on Sunday to attend a wedding. Did you know that I haven't been to a wedding for 15 years? I'm not even exaggerating.

So yeah. Everyday, I have to get my ass off the chair where I sit doing nothing and go to some fast food restaurant to get the healthiest, most nutritional type of food ever created in existence. Fried, extremely oily, and packed with enough Cholesterol to give 3 octogenarians a heart attack in 3 seconds. The simple fried chicken burger.

But who wants chicken? Try fried beef! Not satisfied? Try fried fish! Or why not, a shawarma? I have been having all these for lunch and dinner for the past 5 days. And nothing else.

Junk food fo' life man.

I have brothers to take care of too. Sucks. Yeah. Responsibilities... *Sigh*

I've taken the position of my parents. Both of them.

From my father's side, I have to go out to get the groceries, I have to go to Mobily to pay our cellphone bills, and I have to settle the issue of our driver living with another driver in the same room... Hah. Wait, nevermind.

From my mother's side, I have to wash the dishes, I have to iron our clothes, and I have to do the frikkin laundry. Do you have any idea what that's like? Don't even say anything, you probably don't. Unless if you're a girl.

The bright side. I finally get to understand what my parents have to go through almost every single day of their lives. Just for their children. We are a family of 7. We are 2 parents, 4 brothers and 1 sister. How many families do you know personally with this amount of people? It gets tough. Real tough. But we all manage to go through.

All the trouble we cause for our parents just by existing here, on earth. I understand. I understand all of it. If only they knew about it.

Respect. They deserve respect. A lot of it. It's time I give it to them.





6 comments:

  1. Haha. Let me guess your driver's a pakistani? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww :)

    I thought shawerma's were healthy o_O!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop picturing you doing all those house chores. Right now you're wearing an apron...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "From my mother's side, I have to wash the dishes, I have to iron our clothes, and I have to do the frikkin laundry. Do you have any idea what that's like? Don't even say anything, you probably don't. Unless if you're a girl."
    *Wipes away tears*
    Talhaw bara hogia hai *sniff*.
    Nice work! XD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it was me. Lef alone for a weeek. I'd have to cook -_-
    Be happy you're a boy <.< :P

    ReplyDelete