Monday 25 October 2010

I am Human-Man.

I have a large collection of action figures:


I have Spider-Man.
I have Batman.
I have the Hulk.
I have Luke Skywalker.
I have Zorro.
I have the Transformers.
I have humans.
 
I like to play with humans. See, they have an extra special feature that other action figures do not have. That feature is called reaction. The rest of my action figures do not care how I treat them, but humans do, and it is great entertainment.

But humans are not always the action figures, they can also be the ones playing with them.
 
Do what everyone else is doing - go with the flow - and you become the action figure.
Choose your own direction - break the flow - and you become the one playing with them.
 
It's ok to be different.

7 comments:

  1. Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you said "they have an extra special feature" I was thinking something else, then I read "that feature is called reaction" and I'm like *phew*

    Fun creepy post.

    Are the teenage mutant ninja turtles action figures too? Cuz then I got loads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never liked the ninja turtles ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude. Coming from you, this is quite surprising. Pretty deep. :O
    And yeah creeeeeepy.

    Wth T, stop scaring me. This ain't you. You're the gamer uh dude. =\

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LAIK CAWD FOWR!!11111!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!11!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS POST. :O

    ReplyDelete